Welcome!

This is a foodblog that is based in Kuantan =D
Interested tourist can always refer to this blog and find out the real BEST eating place in Kuantan.
WANRING: May contain harsh critiques/praise/or even loves about the place/service of these eateries.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2nd Round Cafe Kuantan

It was late evening, and the best place to hunt for good food to satisfy you hunger pangs are place like cafe life these. Food that they serve comes in smaller portion, there were variety of tidbits and the ambience is just nice for you to enjoy your afternoon nibble.

It was my second trip to this place to have my afternoon snack. I previously enjoyed their lamb chop set lunch that comes with complimentary drink for RM17.90 The lamb is grilled that comes with a black pepper sauce(not overcook and nicely marinated). However, I do admit that the portion looked a little small for lunch. Introduce you, some of the food that is served there:-

Marmalade Lime RM3.50


If it's a hot afternoon, Marmalade lime will be good enough to quench your thrist. I liked the way marmalade mix with lime juice.

Creamy Mussels RM9.90


The mussels tasted average/ordinary. And the sauce was cheesy and creamy. Did not excite me much but I'm not dissapointed it. You can choose either creamy/spicy. Let me know about the spicy one if you have the opportunity to try it.

2nd Round Fried Rice RM8.00

It was too pricy in my opinion though I liked the fried chicken alot. I could get half the price if I had my yong chow fried rice at some hawker stall. The fried rice was too salty too. However, I should give credit for the 'wok' smell the cook manage to incoporate into the fried rice (not many cook can do this).

THE INFORMATION
2nd Round Cafe
B4, Jalan Beserah,
Star City 25000 Kuantan.
(Behind Rozel / Next to SABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment